1. Log in to your Plesk account.
2. Click on Websites & Domains from the Sidebar Menu.
3. Under the list of Domain names, click on the Hosting Settings icon appearing in the same row of the subdomain.
4. On the right side of Hosting Type, click on Change, displaying next to Website.
5. Enter the following details:
- Hosting Type: Choose the Forwarding option from the drop-down menu.
- Destination address: Enter the link to which you want to redirect the subdomain.
- Forwarding Type: Choose it according to your need.
6. Click OK. Read the warning and confirm it with Yes.