Secondary Domains are full-fledged domains with their own vhosts.
1. Log in to your SiteWorx account.
2. In the Domains section, click on Manage.
3. Click on the Plus icon.
4. Enter the following details:
- Domain: Your domain name.
- PHP Version: Select the PHP version you want to use for the domain.
- IPv4 Address: Choose IP Address or leave this as it is.
- IPv6 Address: Leave this as it is or choose your IPv6 Address.
5. Click on Add.
You should see a success message that your domain has been added.